Spirituality is a journey that feels different for everyone. To master our individual life lessons, we all have the opportunity to turn inwards and find the answers. One of the tools used in the practice of spirituality is meditation and mindfulness. Similarly, there may be many other practices that can improve your relationship with yourself. We’ve been seeing an increasing number of people using CBD and cannabinoids to supplement their spiritual practice, which has shown great results. If you’re curious about how you can benefit, this blog has got you covered. Read on to know how you can integrate CBD into your spiritual life.
- Mindfulness: Cannabis can make you more mindful without the side effect of causing a high. The point of spirituality is to be self-aware because you need to be conscious of the answers you receive. Apart from psilocybin and other substances that send you on a different trip, CBD only calms the inner chatter so that you can stay calm and live in the moment. People who overthink tend to benefit immensely from using CBD oil before practising meditation.
- Healing Properties: Your spiritual health can be easily affected if your physical and mental health is not a hundred per cent. CBD is a compound that has been proven to improve your physiological immunity as well as mental health. If you or a loved one are showing symptoms of early-onset dementia or Parkinson’s, CBD can help you with memory retention and the symptoms like tremors and derelict. This, in turn, helps your spirit stay healthy and enjoy the journey called life better.
- Enhanced Spiritual Practices: If you practice spiritual healing sessions like reiki, auric healing and channelling, online delivered cannabinoids can easily bring you closer to the universe’s vibration. If you are a healer absorbing a lot of negative energy, search weed near me to get CBD products; these will help you access more of your inner vitality to transmute such energies. You will notice that your sessions are stronger and more consistent over time with the help of CBD.
- Promotes Reflection: Contemplation and reflection about your actions and those of others are a major part of every spiritual person’s life. We’re all trying to figure out the answer behind our actions and subconscious programming, which may need us to go through uncomfortable emotions. CBD is one such compound that can help us go deeper within ourselves without getting attached to the feelings.
- Helps with Grounding: Being ungrounded is a sign that your root chakra is imbalanced, and one of the common challenges we face on your journey inwards. The need to constantly recalibrate our energy and ground ourselves helps us feel safe in ourselves, which can be amplified by using CBD oil.
Many of you may think that the aim to become spiritual as a person is to find a master, understand the meaning of life, or reach enlightenment. We hope that this blog helps you in cultivating a personal practice integrating cannabinoids to find the answers to your own questions.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life