As the end of the year approaches, this is the perfect time to look back and reflect o the past year. If you can grab some quiet time between now and January 1st, why not sit down and think about everything you’ve achieved this year?
Write a list o all of your accomplishments – large and small. You’ll be surprised at how long the list will be. You might want to make this into a game involving your family and your partner.
It can be equally constructive to reflect on the things that didn’t go so well – the things you were disappointed about you didn’t achieve. What lessons did you learn from these experiences? How can you take any new awareness with you into the New Year and put it to good use when planning your year?
Download your #FREE Printable: End of Year Review
Remember these important things:
- Dreams can come true – believe in them
- We are all connected
- How to say what you mean – life will be a breeze
- The more you give, the more you will receive
- Expect the best – you get what you expect
- You create your own reality
- Forgiveness creates happiness – decide to let go
- You are divine!
- How to say ‘no’ – you will stop being a victim
- Every cloud has a silver lining
- Everything changes – bad times will pass
- Your life has meaning and purpose
- How to accept a compliment – smile and say thanks
- The Universe supports you
- Persistence pays – don’t take no for an answer
- You are incredible
- How to smile dazzlingly – it will light up your life
Download the ‘Yearly Round-up Planner‘ below!
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
Such a great read. I love posts like these! x
Thank you Calli. I hope you find the printable helpful x