When you feel that first crisp breeze, you know that summer is gone and Autumn is in the air. Every season has its upside; however, autumn has a particular beauty to it. Lovers of the season revel in its unique ability to turn the world into one big canvas with nature’s paintbrush. The season of mists and mellow fruitfulness is upon us, and I love it! The crispness in the air heralds for me feeling of real excitement.
“Breathe in the Autumn air.”
This Autumn, I will be…
- Hanging out…with my baby
- Listening to… There’s something about listening to Michael Bublé during this season, perfect transition music to Winter
- Watching… Sex and the City
- Reading… Long list!
- Travelling to… Paris
- Eating… Loads of home-cooked comfort food – especially stews and casseroles made with seasonal produce
- Indulging in… Chocolates and fresh cream cakes
- Exercising… Walking 15000 steps daily, yoga and ab exercise
- Buying… My birthday is on Saturday and I’ve treated myself to a Personal Retreat and an overnight stay at The Royal Foundation of St Katharine.
A could-do list for this season:
- Start with a new notebook
- Take 5 deep breaths every 2-4 hours
- Enjoy every minute of late summer sunshine
- Go for long walks
- Make homemade pumpkin spiced latte
- Snuggle up on the sofa and read a book or watch your favourite movie
- Go to the farmers market and buy seasonal produce