Questions to Ask Yourself:
- What were my goals at the beginning of this year?
- Are my goals the same – or have things changed?
- Is there something I’ve been doing lately – like a writing project, a business project, or any kind of project or commitment – that’s not feeling “right” anymore? Do I need to keep doing it? What would happen if I just stopped?
- What’s something I’m sick of hearing myself say, over and over? Like, “I really need to start…” “I really need to stop…” “Seriously, for real, this week I will…”
- What’s something I definitely want to create, achieve, or experience before the end of this year?
- Who are some people I feel jealous of right now – and why? What do they have – or appear to have – that I want?
- Who’s someone who’s been an important part of my life this year – like an amazing friend, mentor, or colleague? Have I said “thank you” to that person recently?
- What’s something I see out in the world that breaks my heart? What could I do, say, create, or contribute to being “part of the solution”?
- Fill in the blank: “This year, one of the best decisions I made was _______.”
- And lastly: Fill in the blank: “This year, I feel proud of myself because_______.”
Download your #FREE Mid-Year Review Workbook below!
*Do connect with me on Instagram at @DesignTheLifestyleYouDesire for behind the scenes, daily updates, inspiration and more!