Nothing beats starting your day with a glass of water with some fresh lemon juice squeezed in. After a night’s sleep, your body is dehydrated and ready to flush out toxins. This cleansing, the vitamin-rich drink is the perfect tool to hydrate your body and expel these toxins.
I’ve occasionally had a glass of warm lemon water in the morning for years, but usually just because it sounded good and I wanted something warm besides coffee or herbal tea.
- It helps digestion first thing in the morning
- Gets you a boost of vitamin C to start your day
- It’s detoxifying, hydrating (after all night not drinking water), and delish, duh!
- According to health experts, lemon water can do wonders to our health
- Drinking lemon water vitalises us from within
- This simple morning ritual could also help reduce the risk of kidney problem
Try it in warm or room temp water in 8 or 16 ounces first thing in the morning.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life