I just got back from a solo trip to Paris and have planned a day of Hygge ahead. I had prepared for this day before I went to Paris a couple of days ago by giving our home some TLC ♡
I’ve bought back some French delicatessens; baguette, Camembert cheese, cakes & pastries, chocolate and more.
I’ve been leisurely walking around in Paris for the last couple of days, doing photography, indulge in delicious foods, reflecting, reviewing, planning and more – so on my agenda is simply to unwind, relax, have a hot bath, pamper myself, eat my French food and watch movies – just perfect ♡
I’ve created a little ‘nook’ on the couch filled with cushions, pillows and fluffy blankets and put out some scented candles.
And as I sit here, writing this post, I feel more relaxed than I have done in a while – cosy, warm and happy.
Pure Bliss ♡ (Connect with me on Instagram and see what I am up to)
Feeling a bit homesick today ♡ Missing my Happy Place, my Sanctuary ♡ Holidays etc are all good for the mind, body and soul, but I miss admit; nothing beats home. #home #homedecor #homesweethome #interiordesign #homestyling #homestyle #homeinspiration #homedesign #style #sanctuary #SacredSpace #HappyPlace #Designthelifestyleyoudesire #BlissfulForties #interior #interiors #haven
What to bring more Hygge into your life?
- Create a relaxing space filled with cushions and fluffy blankets.
- Snuggle up in knitted clothing.
- If you have one, light the fire in your living room.
- Candles, candles, candles!
- Do something creative that makes you happy – knit, sew, write, read, colour, draw, paint
- Have technology-free hours.
- Make comfort food that requires slow cooking.
- Treat yourself with hot and comforting drinks.
- Be aware of and take comfort with your surroundings
*Do connect with me on Instagram at @KiranSinghUK for behind the scenes, daily updates, inspiration and more!