I’ve never been a fan of drinking wine, but I absolutely adore these candles by Rewined. They smell divine and are perfect for cold Autumn evenings! My favourite fragrance is ‘Chardonnay’; Warm and buttery vanilla with a touch of hazelnut. It is super soft and comforting, like throwing on your favourite lounging clothes and curling up with a book, kinda scent.
In 2009, Rewined began with a discarded wine bottle and a vision. Today, they are selling high quality recycled wine bottle soy wax candles with scents that mimic the flavours and aromas found in your favourite wine varietals.
Rewined Wine Scented Candles are 11 ounces of 100 percent soy candle poured into recycled glass. The wicks are 100 percent cotton and burn 60-80 hours. The highly-fragrant, luxurious soy burns smoothly without producing black smoke like inexpensive candles.
OTHER REWINED SCENTS
- Mimosa — Champagne with the perfect blend of freshly squeezed orange.
- Pinot Noir — this earthy complex wine mimics the ground that produces it. Fresh fig and cranberry, rooted by the rustic aromas of leather and violet, finishing with hints of musky earth tones.
- Spiked Cider — this fall favorite offers a rich blend of apple, cinnamon and clove with aromas of buttery dark rum.
- Wine Under the Tree — spiced wine mixed with freshly cut spruce, citrus and all the other intoxicating scents of Christmas morning.
- Merlot — Pick up the scent of ripe pomegranate and plum followed by a cool vanilla finish.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life