Kiran Singh is a Single Mum, a Self-Love, Mindfulness & Life Purpose Coach, Multi-Award Winning Entrepreneur, an Author and Interior Designer, Founder and Editor of Vivacious Mum, My Unique Home and Passion for Food. Get an insight into what she’s up to, behind the scenes, what inspires her and more at ‘A day in my life‘.
Kiran truly believes that life’s challenges come in all sizes, shapes and colours and that you already possess the inner strength to deal with any situation.
Each and every step leads you to the next, and every person in your life leads you to the next as well… look how far you have come, not how far you have to go… you are not who you were… you are who you’ve become.
Stay positive, stay determined, and you will keep being a better version of you.
Her Top Achievements (so far!):
- 1st runner-up, Women’s Empowering Award, Nov 2012
- Won Silver Website for My Unique Home, July 2013
- Won the Inspirational Award in March 2014
- Won Bronze Website Award for Vivacious Mum, April 2014
- Won the Design & Creative Award at Asian Professional Awards, Nov 2014
- Won Silver Website Award for STUDIO KIRAN SINGH, Jan 2015
- Won Silver Website Award for Passion for Food, Jan 2015
- Finalist ‘Best in Creative Industries’ category at the 3rd Annual British Indian Awards, April 2015
- Won Silver Website Award for Design the Lifestyle YOU Desire! April 2015
- Won Star Awards 2015
- Finalist Network She Foundation International Women’s Day 2016
- Won ‘BoConcept’s Ones to Watch’ 2016
- Finalist Hertfordshire Digital Awards
- Won Sikh Women in Business at World Sikh Awards, 2016
- Finalist British Indian Awards; ‘Best in Creative Industries’ and ‘Young Achiever of the Year’, 2017
- Won Silver Award @ Hertfordshire Digital Awards – Blog Category, 2017
- Runner up at Centre of Excellence 2018 Awards, Inspiration Category
As Seen In
Kiran has been a leading voice in the UK Life Coaching, Self-Help and Design Industry. Visit the Media page to see the coverage.