Holistic Design examines the way you are dwelling in your home and connects the dots to your life. Whether it’s an imbalance in your relationship, unclear goals or trouble sleeping, I will point out how your challenges are physically or symbolically manifesting in your space. By addressing it all through an all-inclusive approach, transformations – both in a space and within yourself – can be profound.
“Mind. Body. Spirit. Home. It’s all connected.”
This Holistic Home Design Service will help you refresh or transform your décor with a personalised and convenient online approach. However big (like a home extension) or small your project is, I will analyse your situation and suggest furniture and accessory options that complement your ideas and lifestyle. You’ll also receive useful web links for easy access to suggested furniture and decor additions.
- Mood board reflecting design scheme and ideas
- Links to online stores to purchase suggested furniture and accessories
How it works
- Tell me the function of the room and its dimensions, plus the number of windows and which direction they face. Draw a simple plan of the room, showing doors plus architectural details.
- Do you wish to retain any furnishings? Please list with swatches or accurate colour references.
- Describe your lifestyle in this room. Casual or formal? Are there children, pets or other factors?
- Do you have any definite preferences or dislikes in terms of colour, style or pattern?
- Please list all the elements you wish to replace, such as wallpaper, paint, flooring, upholstery fabric, curtains and so on. Specify loose or fitted covers.
- Give some indication of your budget.
Email all info above along with colour snapshots of the current room to email@example.com. Please allow 10-14 working days for the design concept to be created and sent by email.