When you feel that first crisp breeze, you know that summer is gone and fall is in the air. Every season has its upside; however, autumn has a particular beauty to it. Lovers of the season revel in its unique ability to turn the world into one big canvas with nature’s paintbrush. The season of mists and mellow fruitfulness is upon us, and I love it! The crispness in the air heralds for me feeling of real excitement.
THIS AUTUMN, I WILL BE…
- Hanging out…with my baby
- Listening to… There’s something about listening to Michael Bublé during this season, perfect transition music to Winter
- Watching… The Good Wife & Gilmore Girls on Netflix
- Reading… Bonjour, Happines!
- Travelling to… India
- Eating… Loads of home cooked comfort food – especially stews and casseroles
- Indulging in… Chocolates and fresh cream cakes
- Exercising… Walking 15000 steps daily, 10 minutes on my powerplate and ab exercise
- Buying… Ooohh…this is a tricky one! My birthday is coming up next month and I am thinking of treating myself to semi-permanent make-up (eyebrows and lip-liner)