I imagine you’re here because you want more out of life, and that while you may have been afforded many blessings, there are still goals you want to achieve and improvements you still want to experience – in your life.
In my own life, there have been times when I desperately wanted a breakthrough. So I searched, studied, asked questions and got coaching. And yes I got my breakthrough! But it didn’t happen the way I expected, and that’s what I’m going to share with you through this Lifestyle Rejuvenation Programme.
When we’re finished, you’ll be so much happier because you’ll know exactly what you want and precisely how to get there.
This Lifestyle Rejuvenation Programme is a 6-week programme and will transform your mindset, results, relationships, your happiness and feel passionate about your life again. Reinvent yourself or get new meaning and direction!
- Your “WHY”
- Clarity on your desires, expand your vision
- Understand the lack and limiting beliefs that hold you back and understanding where your limiting beliefs come from
- Re-frame your mindset for success
- Create a positive mindset
- Create an unlimited mindset for success
- Create action plans to move forward
Here’s what’s included in the Lifestyle Rejuvenation Programme:
- Pre-work orientation package to begin the clearing
- Welcome package to get clear on your current mindset and understand where you’re starting from
- Six phone coaching sessions (each call 60 minutes long), in the comfort of your own home. The topics we cover are everything you need to take a deep dive into why you aren’t creating the life that you want, and the exact steps to make the necessary changes to get you there. We will be talking about your thoughts and feelings related to blockages, feelings, what you really want, the core of the problem, a new way of thinking and priority setting.
- E-mail support between sessions as needed – I’m available for you! Just press send!
- Post-session worksheets and occasional homework for continued “aha” moments between sessions. Don’t worry, it’s not a lot of work, but it’s just enough to keep you going, growing and learning about what’s going on. Momentum is important.
- Follow-up notes outlining the most important parts of our sessions