The pressure of having to keep everything together (by throwing and catching all those balls) can often just feel too much. If this sounds like you, it’s time to reassess and get your life into perspective – put your health and well-being first! It’s the day before Friday – try the following tips to help you create a happier and more balanced lifestyle (start by planning your weekend).
- Prioritise yourself! Schedule free time for doing nothing, even if you are surrounded by chaos.
- Learn to settle for less than perfect home. Domestic jobs just keep on coming, accept this and stop trying to always keep on top.
- Delegate household tasks, make a list of jobs for everyone and make sure they do them. This is as easy as sounds (I’ve done it and it works a treat! (Read ‘Apps that will Simplify Your Life‘.)
- Book some exercise time into your diary (Read ‘Creating a Yoga Practice at Home‘)
- Look at the bigger picture of your life: You are meant for greater things than meeting all those targets. (Read ‘Start today to make Your Dreams come True‘)
- Take time to stand and stare; Practice this and you will find the habit grow on you. (Read: ‘Daily Meaningful Mindfulness Routine‘
- When you just can’t beat the clock remember your sense of humour. Laughter brings things back into perspective.
- Slow down your breathing, your talking, your pace.
“Take time to Appreciate Your Precious Life.”
#FREE Printable below (scroll down to the bottom)
Illustration by Rose Hill Design Studio